Charity Bike Holiday, Morocco
Cycling is optional!
Saturday 26th APRIL to Saturday 3rd MAY 2014
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Would you like to spend a week in Morocco staying in some wonderful riads, hotels or even the Kasbah du Toubkal?
- Would you like to engage in some healthy physical exercise with like minded people?
- Would you like too take part in the annual Marrakech Atlas Etape event?
- Or would you prefer to spend lazy days by a pool and engage in some sightseeing?
- Would you like to be actively involved in raising funds to help young girls get a chance of secondary education?
- Would you like to join a group and cycle some amazing routes in and around Marrakech?
- Would you like to have lunch on the roof terrace of the Kasbah du Toubkal?
If you are able to answer yes to any one of the above questions, this IS for you
Mike McHugo and Andy Phillips will be organising the sixth annual “bike-fest” in Morocco to raise funds for Education For All.
To get a feel for the bike holiday, please download a small booklet on a previous bike holiday written by journalist Derek Workman:
High, Ride and Handsome. By bike through the High Atlas Mountains
If you would like to join us in 2014, please contact:
00 33 4 66 45 83 95
“Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much”
Helen Keller, Educator
Hope to hear from you
Mike McHugo and Andy Phillips